Sunday, March 20, 2011

As I looked upward through my lens in this lighthouse I see spirals and contrasts.  I am called to explore each step calling me upward.  At the top, hidden from this view, is the light that guides ships and people to safety. My camera is my ship for my journey.  I see contrasts and spirals and dark and light and ever changing color. 

Today, a new journey begins - the spring journey. 
 I will search for signs of life - signs of hope and promises of the season

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant;
 if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. 
 ~Anne Bradstreet

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog, the spiral ascent of the lighthouse stairs and your light and life-filled thoughts on this time of year.
    Can't wait to see more.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete