Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Busch Greenway - Katy Trail


I couldn’t pass up an afternoon out in this beautiful fall weather.
I took the bike ride on the Katy Trail starting at Busch Greenway. 
It ‘s a beautiful ¾ mile ride from the Busch Greenway trail head 
to the Katy Trail – all paved. 
The Katy Trail is gravel and very dusty.  
I took my small, hand-held Olympus Stylus to capture a few shots.
I rode 8-10 miles - what a way to end the afternoon!






Trailhead






A perfect time for a quiet bike ride.








 Bluffs near an old quarry








Beautiful, abundant red berries





A peaceful trail where I encountered 
dozens and dozens of squirrels but very few humans.





The puffy clouds begged to have their picture taken, too!












There is someone on 
the trail ahead








I stopped for a while to listen to the babbling brook







Take a trail and see where it leads…







It’s time to head back home – a perfect ending to a beautiful day!




Day 71

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! This is my favorite time of year ... I need to get out on my bicycle and take a ride with my camera too.

    How inspiring! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete