Friday, February 3, 2012

Dear God




I’ve been praying a lot, and actively listening and pleading, again and again, to hear God’s message to me

Be still and know that I AM God (Psalm46:10) has been what I’ve heard for a long, long time.
 
 But, I’ve heard rumblings lately.  
I’ve been rather restless and I really must remember that sometimes I do need to be still so I can hear Him calling
.
He does speak to me, everyday in His creation.  
And I try to see it and appreciate it, 
especially so through the lens of my camera.  
I really do marvel at all His wonders!
And still I listen.

“For I know the plan I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” 
Jeremiah 29:11

I hear, now will I listen and heed.

Lead me Lord.


Day 186

No comments:

Post a Comment